10 November 2008

Day 1, Post 1

So here it is. My blog. In all its glory. Do try to contain yourself.

I've got accounts with LiveJournal (which I love), Facebook (which I hardly use), Google, and Yahoo (two, actually: one for personal, one for professional) - but that wasn't enough, apparently.

I've been thinking about doing a blog for a while, but I never seem to be able to find the time to even start it. Enter school project! I'm in a Business Communications class, and we're supposed to work up a project involving (duh) communications. Hooray! An excuse to blog!

Hey, maybe my next class will induce me to make a website? Quelle idée! That really would be something, considering that I've got pictures on my cell phone that are three or four years old, simply because I haven't been able to figure out how to upload them to the internet... Uff da.

OK, so, back to studying... more later. Probably about my job-searching efforts. And links to cool websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment