18 November 2008

Why oh why? Woe is me

Ya know, if there were two things I could change about myself (stuff that I have no control over), it would be:
a) my slopey shoulders*, and
b) that I'm such a freakin' CLUTZ. Oy.

Yep, I did it again. This time is really great. I went into the ladies' room after class. Upon exiting the stall, I placed my purse on the edge of the nearest sink (not the floor, 'cuz there's yucky germs all over bathroom floors!). It was rather precarious there, but I figured it would only take a few seconds to pull on my hoodie and my jacket - it should be fine, right?.

No such luck. My purse teetered forwards, which activated the automatic faucet. Aaaaaacccckkkk - lots and lots of water in my purse! I turned it upside down and the water literally drained out in a stream.

My phone is OK, as are most of the contents (some receipts are a bit soggy) - although my Hello Kitty pen case took a hit, but it's fabric so that's OK.

Why, oh why? Le sigh.


* I got my slopey shoulders from my mom's genes - I can't keep purse or bra straps on my shoulders to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment